Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Running second or multiple Skype accounts on Windows 7

I have two Skype accounts, one I use for my business contact and other one I use for personal contact.

In my business skype account I need to login 24 hours for quick contact with my client. The problem is for my personal account because of my one desktop/laptop.  Now it is possible to open double or multiple skype account in your one desktop or laptop. It’s easy and simple follow the step:

Step-1: Go to start menu then find run


Step-2: Click on run and browse skype directory file in your C-drive/program files/Skype/Phone


Step-3: There is a Skype exe file in the “Phone folder” block Skype exe then click open button



Step-4: There you can find "C:\Program Files\Skype\Phone\Skype.exe" Now rewrite the path "C:\Program Files\Skype\Phone\Skype.exe"/secondary

Step-5: That’s it click ok, you can find skype new login window




No comments:

Post a Comment